Tuesday, July 7, 2009


We sold the house!!!! I am so excited! I was really thinking we were going to be here for another year. I am really grateful for all the prayers from my friends and family. I really want to get to the country and to a good private school. I am going "house shopping" today with my realtor, John. That should be a lot of fun...I just hope I find something!! I have about a month to get closed on somehting new!! I'm glad that all of this will take place BEFORE school starts!!


Now on to the MOST IMPORTANT news of today... TODAY IS JODY'S BIRTHDAY!!! He is SIX!!! He has been counting down the days now for quite some time. We are going to have to do some fun stuff for him today!

1 comment:

  1. So awesome! I'm very happy for you girl. I just hope you find a place closer to me so we can do more visiting! I miss you coming over in the mornings like you used to in my old house.

    Happy Birthday Jody Wayne!

    ReplyDelete